Katana Menus

• 3 weeks later...

here is a copy of my panel.cfg.

I advise you well on fair eune backup of your original file before doing anything.

home display now works but it is not perfect yet.

cordially

// DA20-100 Katana

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Window Titles]

Window00=Main Panel

Window02=Icons

Window20=Ground & Preflight > Ground Equipment // 7200

Window21=Ground & Preflight > Tow Bar // 7210

Window22=Ground & Preflight > Walkaround Check // 7220

Window23=Ground & Preflight > Trim Tabs // 7230

Window24=Ground & Preflight > Fuel // 7240

Window25=Ground & Preflight > Oil and Liquidts // 7250

Window26=Ground & Preflight > Payload // 7260

Window27=Ground & Preflight > Cleaning // 7270

Window28=Ground & Preflight > Temperature Sensor // 7280

Window30=Maintenance > Aircraft and Equipment // 7300

Window31=Maintenance > Workshop // 7310

Window32=Maintenance > Service // 7320

Thank you very much. This modified panel.cfg solved my problem as is (my resolution is 6180x1200). I wonder whether the Aerosoft installer will generate this automatically with the next update? But I am happy with this manual tweak, I am able to enjoy the Kanata much more now. Thanks again.

• 5 months later...

after a long period of inactivity I'm back to FSX. I see an update of the DA20 is available so I install.

But once again using (many) triple screens are forgotten. Menus bug immediatly if you have the misfortune of having three screens ...

I tried to catch my panel.cfg the first version but even that's not working. I would have amended again still all entries to use your plane ...

Is it possible that someone from a panel.cfg you make resolutions for the triple screen for buyers of your programs can use it correctly.

thank you

• 4 weeks later...

JB -

We have landed at the same place here again. I just updated and I am in the same boat with the panel.cfg for the Katana. Did you rework the new panel.cfg? I was going to start working on it again tonight hopefully.

I plan on just running right through the window sizes..

Bman.

• 1 month later...

Hello All

I have only owned the Katana for about three hours, but reading through this thread, I think that I'm seeing the same problem, ie, for the life of me, I just cannot get the menu structure to work with the Shift+3 key combo?

I'm running a TH2Go system with 3 x 1280x1024 monitors, but before posting a new thread, I thought that I'd check here first just to see if I did indeed, have the same problem?

Regards

Gary

Solved...