F-16 outdated!

crash

Hello,

Isn't it time to update the F-16? Let's face it although this one of the first true FSX military add-ons, it seems that with all the new aircraft available the F-16 has become out dated. It has no customizable loadout, no weapon or guns animation, and still NO working taxi/landing lights. I could go on but I think you get my point. Understand that I'm not knocking this aircraft, but now with all the newer military add-ons all doing so much more than just looking good the F-16 is just not appealing anymore to fly as it feels empty and lifeless compared to other aircraft that can do so much more. I was thinking Aerosoft could do an upgrade or even a newer version that would include the things I mentioned earlier, and believe me I would be happy to pay for a F-16 version that has more features. Thanks for your time, Crashbar.

• Aerosoft

Overhauling a project that has been in production for a while is not that easy. Commercially it is hard as you got to work on a very small budget and the retail stores hate it because it makes their stock much harder to sell. But I do agree and we'll will consider it this year,

• Upvote 2