Failure to launch on selection

I've got the same problem! The Aerosoft Launcher won't activate the Katana, it states "Activation State Undifined" Can enyone help us?

I have the same message. As far as I know, it doesn't have to be activated. Is the Katana selectable in FSX?

I had exactly the same problem, but now I tried running fsx.exe as administrator and it seems to be working!

Marcel, this aircraft is soooo nice! I have no words for it!

I love to see the standards of details of systems and aircraft in flightsim get higher and higher because of people like you!

Congrats, and keep up the good work.

Janus

• Aerosoft

I had exactly the same problem, but now I tried running fsx.exe as administrator and it seems to be working!

Marcel, this aircraft is soooo nice! I have no words for it!

I love to see the standards of details of systems and aircraft in flightsim get higher and higher because of people like you!

Congrats, and keep up the good work.

Janus

This product does NOT have to be activated, but you DO need to have admini9strator rights when installing.

This product does NOT have to be activated, but you DO need to have admini9strator rights when installing.

Oh sorry, I meant I also had crashes on loading the katana, not about the activation!

Running fsx as administrator now it does save data (which it did not before, for example wheel fairings appearing again on next startup after being removed), and it does not crash anymore on me. Little note though that I removed the rxp gns line from the panel config.