Member Map

A friend in South Africa just popped up. And I am working on Antarctica, we got a guy there who helps us with the Antarctica project. He's in one of the stations there but I am not sure they are occupied this time of year.

Yeah, I see Konrad down there in South Africa now, and there's another member in Morocco. I thought the one in Antarctica was a joke. That's awesome that we actually do have members on every continent!B)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Somehow, the membermap acts strange, e.g. in Vienna: lookig at Vienna there seem to be 4 members:

But when drilling down through the pin, in the last stage I end up with only one member. Where are the others? :unsure:

Hey mopperie, I'm from Australia and the map shows only one pin. I need to click on that pin that then shows other parts of Australia and because I'm from from the most isolated part of Australia and actually the arse end of the world I'm the only one in my neck of the woods. , :lol: you need to realise that in England where there's thousands of these poms, the map of England would be darted with pins ! :o

I hope you don't mind me asking a question too mate ? I now have a blue balloon with a white house on it ? So Aerosoft, what do all these symbols mean ? 1.gif Hey, does that mean I'm getting a free house on Andras ? :P

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, could be an explanation, but makes the membermap not very useful. Would expect that it works like with panoramio: when pins are to close to each other, they spread.

• Aerosoft

OK, could be an explanation, but makes the membermap not very useful. Would expect that it works like with panoramio: when pins are to close to each other, they spread.

Yes, unfortunately that's not an option for this module. So if you life in a big city it's better to define it down a bit more.