Balearic Islands X vs. Mallorca X

Rusty flyer

Hi,

Just wondering what the difference is between the Mallorca X package and the Balearic Islands package. The Aerosoft site displays the exact same sets of screenshot images for each of the two packages, yet the end installation size differs: 6.7 MB installed for Balearic X, versus 4 MB installed for Mallorca X.

I know it is a silly question, and obviously the packages must be different in content- hence the different installed sizes, yet the use of the exact same sets of screenshot images on the product pages for the two respective products is the reason that I am confused.

Thanks a bunch, Rusty

Balearic Islands X is "just" a collection (in one box/download) of the separate products Ibiza X, Mallorca X and Menorca X. Biggest advantage of Balearic Islands X is the (considerable) lower price compared to the separate products and (in the boxed version) a booklet with the charts :) .

Thanks much! The Balearic package looks terrific, and I look forward to adding it to my system soon :) .

Blue skies, Rusty

Balearic Islands X is "just" a collection (in one box/download) of the separate products Ibiza X, Mallorca X and Menorca X. Biggest advantage of Balearic Islands X is the (considerable) lower price compared to the separate products and (in the boxed version) a booklet with the charts :) .

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rusty, long time no see my friend. You'll definately enjoy the Balearic islands package.

Hey Matt, buddy!!

Great to see you too! Life has been incredibly rude of late by making mine more than busy :lol: . I hadn't noticed & checked back in on this thread since my last posting, but did pop on over to Andras as you saw...looking forward to jumping back in at long last :) . In any event, the Balearic Islands package is on its way, and I anticipate receiving & installing it tomorrow. I suspect an AirbusX jaunt from Andras to Mallorca may be forthcoming! ;) .

See you soon, and blue skies! Rusty

Hey Matt, buddy!!

Great to see you too! Life has been incredibly rude of late by making mine more than busy :lol: . I hadn't noticed & checked back in on this thread since my last posting, but did pop on over to Andras as you saw...looking forward to jumping back in at long last :) . In any event, the Balearic Islands package is on its way, and I anticipate receiving & installing it tomorrow. I suspect an AirbusX jaunt from Andras to Mallorca may be forthcoming! ;) .

See you soon, and blue skies! Rusty

Its definately worth the visit. Though I think using the Airbus is taking the easy option there :P I did it in the DC-3. It took for ever and then some, I think it was off work "sick" that day :lol: