Where are the 3 ticks?

BigPlaneFan

I think I have a little bug here... When I disconnect the autopilot in a CAT III ILS approach, I can't hear the 3 downgrade (to CAT I) ticks, even though the file is there (Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Base\Sound_ASC; named "ASC_AIRBUSX_TICKTICKTICK"). The autopilot disconnect sound works fine. What can I do to fix this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

I have also noticed that, although the sound files are there, the plane doesn't recognise when you downgrade from CAT III to CAT I conditions when disconnecting the autopilot (in the PFD, the CAT 1 indicator should be displayed instead of the CAT 3 one), so this can be not a sound issue, but a more important navigation systems' problem.

EDIT: I reinstalled FSX and the Airbus X, the ticks still don't sound.

• 1 month later...

Even if some carriers don't use this feature, I think that this fact isn't a strong enough reason to omit it in the Airbus X. Lots of airlines have it and use it, and I would like to as well, so is there any way of making it work?

P.S: Looking forward to SP1. ;)