Ground Vehicles appear in sky

steveeverson

Hi There,

Im having an issue with ground vehicles and trains etc appearing to be floating in the air above the airport in approaching innsbruck and the Balearics

Im using Fs2004, Matrox triplehead and its a new machine/ fresh install. So the only thing I can think of is it's something to do with Ultimate terrain Europe which is the only other addon I have installed.

Hope someone can help

Cheers

Steve

Hello Steve,

Ultimate terrain Europe doesn't install mesh as far as I can see.

Try disabling all other 3rd party scenery in the scenery library including the Add On folder except the affected sceneries and then check.

• 4 months later...

Hello

I just ré install my Innsbruck scenery !

I'am under FSX SP2 before some month, news instalation, and I have the same problem the file AES lite float in the sky on Innsbruck !!!

I not install mesh add-on or ultimate terrain or another BGL in this area ... In Austria and Switzerland I just install Zurich, Vienna, Geneva from FSDT

Do you have some information about this problem ?

Not problem with aerport or AI traffic, just car, train and some light spot float +- 100 feet on the top ground.

O.K. I just find ... I dont know why this mismatch ...

I just ré-open LOWI-traffic in Approaching Innsbruck folder ,

save and exit and re start FS and there is O.K. now !...