Andras Tower

James A

Hi guy's,

Firstly, I'm aware and agree that the Fora needed tidying up but am confused as to where to put this request as the Thread titled "Andras Field - Property Sales and Airpark" (where I would have thought it may go) is locked. Therefore, no member can make any posts in that thread. Maybe an oversight after the reshuffle?

Anyway, I've started to use EZCA and found that when placing the World camera view the Tower within AF sits in line with Rwy 9. Seems to me that it's not really covering the whole field as one would think. Is there any possibility that this (on a future update) can be repositioned more centrally within the airport scenery. Thanks.

Thanks for bringing up the issue with the forum, ill get it looked into as everyone should now be allowed to post there, appologies.

As for the position of the tower that will have to be looked into.

Hi Matt,

No problem. I would have thought it would have been opened to all once the migration had been implemented.

As to the Tower comment, take a look within the scenery at present. Do you know where it is? Have you seen it? Then take a look at other scenery whether add-on or included within the Sim. Show me where it is situated at the END of a runway! Doesn't have to be looked into as my request was to have it moved to a more appropriate location.

From past experiences it tends to be situated in a position to overlook the whole airfield.

Hi James,

You should find that your now able to post in the sales forum, appologies for the oversight there. As for the tower, I shall investigate once I get my rig up and running again. Hopefully tomorrow evening :D