I have MegaAirport Amsterdam for FS9 and started the pushback on Gate G5 no problem. After turning left and align with the taxi line it starts to move forward and stops not as normal as on other other airports. It takes really a while till it stops and requires Parking Breaks.

I have MegaAirport Amsterdam for FS9 and started the pushback on Gate G5 no problem. After turning left and align with the taxi line it starts to move forward and stops not as normal as on other other airports. It takes really a while till it stops and requires Parking Breaks.

Gate G-5 and below is a push pull one because of the jet blast when they use brake away power (ie starting taxi). G-7 and 9 is a normal push.

John

Gate G-5 and below is a push pull one because of the jet blast when they use brake away power (ie starting taxi). G-7 and 9 is a normal push.

John

Wow AES so real great and thanks for the reply.

Wow AES so real great and thanks for the reply.

Yes, in the case of EHAM I got the original instruction for the pushback procedures, so here it is as "real as possible"

Plus i think for LCLK as well u have real ones too? if i am not mistaken? biggrin.gif