Most FPS-Friendly Aerosoft Airports (FSX)

Rocketeer

Hello fellow Simmers,

Currently I am looking for some Add-on airports to buy!

But as I'm running a pretty mid-range PC I need some advice in what are truly the most framerate-friendly airports available for FSX!

Any hints and recommendations are aprreciated!

Thanks in advance!

I can also recommend Gibraltar, but you might also try Maledives X.I get really stunning framerates there. But depending on which kind of airliner you fly i can't tell you which one of those airports i would take. If you usually fly long range aircrafts like the PMDG MD11 then i'd take Maledives X, if you usually fly things like the Airbus X, or Boeing 737 or simillar things, then I'd take Gibraltar X.

Tell us a little more about your flightstyle (Aircraft types, sceneries you already have) and we can help you better i think;)

Tell us a little more about your flightstyle (Aircraft types, sceneries you already have) and we can help you better i think;)

Well ok...

I love to fly heavy metal, although at the moment I'm in the Airbus X 24/7! happy.gif

Scenery has become more interesting lately, because I do not own any so far! Due to all the tweaking I've been performing!

Let this be said: I own a PC with an INTEL CORE 2 DUO @ 2.4ghz!wacko.gif

So please give me the MOST framerate-friendly Sceneries out there, ok?!

Well ok...

I love to fly heavy metal, although at the moment I'm in the Airbus X 24/7! happy.gif

Scenery has become more interesting lately, because I do not own any so far! Due to all the tweaking I've been performing!

Let this be said: I own a PC with an INTEL CORE 2 DUO @ 2.4ghz!wacko.gif

So please give me the MOST framerate-friendly Sceneries out there, ok?!

Is the place you fly from/to important to you?rolleyes.gif

Is the place you fly from/to important to you?rolleyes.gif

Assured!

What I mean is that I don't give a (censored) about what's below me @ FL370. All I want to see is my Departure/Arrival airport and the global mesh!

(That's why I got FSGlobal 2010 installed)rolleyes.gif

Sadly, I do not own a computer built especially for FSX by NASA.tongue.gif