Jetblue Paint Request

cocob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I make no promises, but I just got the Airbus x last week, and I plan to do a little painting. This one I would like to make, but just looking at their paint kit doesn't look as simple as some of the other kits I've used. Once again, unless someone else beats me to it, I will see when I can get it done.

Here is a sample of what I've started to do, but then again, I haven't test it, and don't know yet if it's going to work the way I usually create my repaints. Any way, you can see the real picture on the right, and the tail section of the Aerosoft Airbus X paintkit on the left.

test.jpg

• Upvote 1

I just noticed that there are two jetBlue liveries already painted for the Airbux X. I didn't know that, and that's why I was going to tackle this project. Some other important matters came up in my life, and I wont have time to paint this one. As a matter of fact, I think the existing liveries, including all the Frontier Airlines posted are really nice, and I tip my hat to does you paint them. Sorry dude, perhaps someone else would like to take the honors and paint this livery.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

i really want to see this paints in my hangar !!

So maybe Holgi couldnt you think about about to paint them??

Or any other talented painter?

Regards Marcel

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Folks,

I think about this ... ;)

I promised so many paintings, it may take some time!

Regards

Holgi

• 2 weeks later...

Awsome repaint Holgi! Aerosoft should hire you to do some liveries for the Airbus X V2. :)

I think that you can use the paints from V1 on V2 because there will be no changes in the exterior only in the deepnes of the systems!

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think that you can use the paints from V1 on V2 because there will be no changes in the exterior only in the deepnes of the systems!

I think it will be no new external model!

Yes, I know the model will be the same, but if they release a new package named "Airbus X V2", they could release some more liveries along with it. I am not saying they are or they need to, but if they did, they should hire Holgi to do the repaints. Its a compliment.;)

• Upvote 2

Holgi, why don't you put out some sort of short paint tutorials for this paintkit? I've painted before with other paintkits, but this one has kicked my butt! :wacko:

I feel bad, because I started and I thought that I could perhaps paint the JetBlue 10th anniversary livery, but all those 10's are driving me bunkers, and from what I see, there is a lot more to slapping paint on this paintkit. The alignment, the spacing, all of that has not been easy for me, but you my friend, you make it look soooooooo easy! lol

If you can, can you shoot me a couple of pointers or perhaps a tutorial for most of us who love to paint?

Cheers!