Budapest fs9 / animated car and bus traffic

axelb9

Hi,

Just installed this scenery - all is well however I cannot find this feature in my FS2004 install. The description said that there are a large number of animated car and bus traffic around the airport. Well I cannot see anything moving only static vehicles.

Another question: should I install AES for Budapest would AES use the fuel trucks located in Budapest (the ones installed in the scenery as static objects) or something totally deifferent or generic that normally does not belong there.

Thanks and great product (especially once I see some animated traffic)

Alex

• Developer

Another question: should I install AES for Budapest would AES use the fuel trucks located in Budapest (the ones installed in the scenery as static objects) or something totally deifferent or generic that normally does not belong there.

AES will use at the moment the same Fueltruck on all airports, no special airport related. Maybe changes in future.

AES will use at the moment the same Fueltruck on all airports, no special airport related. Maybe changes in future.

Ok thanks. because I was curious how it interacts with the default static vehicles. Also I have seen in some videos that AESd airports are animating the jetways and they are the airports own.

Ok thanks. because I was curious how it interacts with the default static vehicles. Also I have seen in some videos that AESd airports are animating the jetways and they are the airports own.

Have I posted this in the wrong forum or is there another reason why Aerosoft neglects to reply regarding the title issue? There seems to be no animated traffic whatsoever on the airport.

Hello Axelb9,

We have various forums for various types of products.

You could download AES and check out how it works on the one default Airport and see if its what you want.

A lot of airports the jetways are atatic but the AES compatible ones will move at the majority of the docking stations.

Hello Axelb9,

We have various forums for various types of products.

You could download AES and check out how it works on the one default Airport and see if its what you want.

A lot of airports the jetways are atatic but the AES compatible ones will move at the majority of the docking stations.

Dear Shaun,

I realize I made a mistake by bundling 2 question into one post. I should have known better.

Let me rephrase my question about the Aerosoft product I paid for. The description on your website says, I quote: 'a large number of animated car and bus traffic around the airport'. Where are they? I cannot see any? There are only static vehicles that I can see and I should not be forced to buy AES or anything else to see one if your advertisement says that the original product has this feature.

I really hope I was more clear now and I would appreciate a clear reply.

Thanks,

Alex