LSZH Floating objects

pennkiwi

I just discovered an odd sight at LSZH. At Gate E23 there are two objects hanging in the air - one is a guidance system for docking (can't remember the right terminology) and the other seems to be a bit of a gate. I am attaching three screen shots - one shows the floating objects, the second is an overhead showing the gate location and the third will help you locate the site in the airport.

I know the Swiss are clever people but I don't think they have discovered the secret of levitation! Or maybe they have? :blink:

Ian

post-31635-057852900 1290994774_thumb.jp

post-31635-058297800 1290994782_thumb.jp

post-31635-041238400 1290994789_thumb.jp

Hello Ian,

Have you been to the developers site to see if they have any ideas on this or an update!

I'm sorry Shaun. I got it in my head that it was an Aerosoft product! Duhhhh! :blush: Must be old age creeping up on me. There are only two developers that I consistently buy sceneries from - Aerosoft and the "other one." I'll post over there....