Africa Adventure

littlepe

Hi. I have encountered 2 problems.

1) If i use the advanced menu to show a/c location - it changes to show the a/c in its location - but i cannot get back to the normal screen without ending the flight an losing the money i have earned.

2) I have tried flying (without a job) to Embu to change a/c - but no 'pop-up' menu appears - no matter how close i taxi to the other a/c

Hi. I have encountered 2 problems.

1) If i use the advanced menu to show a/c location - it changes to show the a/c in its location - but i cannot get back to the normal screen without ending the flight an losing the money i have earned.

2) I have tried flying (without a job) to Embu to change a/c - but no 'pop-up' menu appears - no matter how close i taxi to the other a/c

Hi littlepe!

1) When you select "Show aircraft locations" in the advanced menu, you will need to switch between views (using default key A) to see all aircrafts. To get back to your own cockpit, you'll need to reopen the advanced menu and to click on "Back to normal view".

2) You can change aircraft using the popups only in Career mode. Oh, by the way, there are no aircraft you can switch to at Embu (the one you see there is a static model). Here is a list of the aircrafts you can use together with their locations (see page 36 of the manual):

5Y-ASB - Bush Hawk* / Maule - stationed at Nanyuki

5Y-ASC - Cessna Caravan 208 - stationed at HQ

5Y-AST - Twin Otter* / KingAir - stationed at Buffalo Spring

5Y-ASR - Robinson Helicopter - stationed at HQ

* only available if addon aircraft is installed. The installer uses the default Maule / KingAir

otherwise.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for that. Now i realise now why i couldnt change a/c - oops - should have read the manual more closely i guess. Am enjoying this sim, but lucky there is the 'no crash' setting or half of my a/c would be scattered across the plains - especially near Borana!

regards

Hi littlepe!

1) When you select "Show aircraft locations" in the advanced menu, you will need to switch between views (using default key A) to see all aircrafts. To get back to your own cockpit, you'll need to reopen the advanced menu and to click on "Back to normal view".

2) You can change aircraft using the popups only in Career mode. Oh, by the way, there are no aircraft you can switch to at Embu (the one you see there is a static model). Here is a list of the aircrafts you can use together with their locations (see page 36 of the manual):

5Y-ASB - Bush Hawk* / Maule - stationed at Nanyuki

5Y-ASC - Cessna Caravan 208 - stationed at HQ

5Y-AST - Twin Otter* / KingAir - stationed at Buffalo Spring

5Y-ASR - Robinson Helicopter - stationed at HQ

* only available if addon aircraft is installed. The installer uses the default Maule / KingAir

otherwise.