FSX Scenery problem

beech017

This doesn't really have to do with a certain Aerosoft scenery, more like all FSX scenery. Recently when I've been flying, the scenery on the horizon, sometimes not even that far away, whether it be land or water, just disappears in splotches. I figured since there were a lot of smart guys working here at Aerosoft then maybe you could help. The only way to explain what this looks like is through pictures, so see the attached pictures. The pictures attached are shortly after takeoff from the Aerosoft London City airport scenery. But remember, this happens all over my FSX world/scenery. It's only done this for the last few days, so I'm really confused.

My computer specs are:

AMD Phenom x2 Quad core @3.2GHz

ATI Radeon 5870 with almost 2GB onboard mem

4 GB RAM

500 GB HD

• Deputy Sheriffs
It's only done this for the last few days, so I'm really confused.

So the question is, what have you done to FSX the last few days?

And btw. before posting screenshots please convert them to the jpg format! Most people are not willing to download over 20MB of screenshots ;)

Sorry about the pictures! The only major thing I did was install a service pack to REX2, which then screwed it up, deleting all of my textures. So I did a system restore, reinstalled REX and that's it. I found it was happening near Andras Field, more towards Innsbruck however. It was also happening near Gibraltar, and of course London. Could it be a video card problem?