AI Regional Traffic at EGLL Heathrow

pennkiwi

Hi

I just purchased Heathrow 2008 and have noticed that although I have loads of traffic, it's all "heavy metal." Are there no regional services into EGLL? I was expecting to see BAW ATR, DHC-8 etc at the least. I am running WOAI and have all of the UK packages installed but I do notice that the BAW package doesn't include any regional aircraft at all. Any suggestions? I am perfectly comfortable adding new aircraft, editing traffic files etc. Just wondered if someone knows of an existing traffic package before I go doing it all by hand

Thanks

Ian

Hi,

you are aware that the smallest type BA operates is the A318? And those only from LCY. So no regional traffic for BA, sorry. Besides, LHR is known to be a widebody heaven. (Although there are a few regionals flying in and out.)

Torsten

• Upvote 1

Hi,

you are aware that the smallest type BA operates is the A318? And those only from LCY. So no regional traffic for BA, sorry. Besides, LHR is known to be a widebody heaven. (Although there are a few regionals flying in and out.)

Torsten

Well isnt there the "city flyer"? It doesnt fly from EGLL but it exists and I think its 100% BA property...

Hi,

Torsten

Hi

Nope, didn't know that. It's been decades since I was last in the UK. I knew that there are not many regional ops in the UK - even in the days of BEA there were few internal routes. I just didn't realise how few... No worries - there's more than enough traffic already - I was just surprised that I wasn't seeing any smaller aircraft. Thanks