Interest in spotlighting AA Project on Flight Sim Broadcast

Archammer

Good afternoon,

So I've been made aware of your Andras Airfield project and I wanted to contact you to see if you'd like to have it spotlighted on 10 Minute Taxi. This looks like an interesting and exciting project and something that would be great for the show.

If you're interested in that, let me know.

Thanks,

• Upvote 1

Good afternoon,

So I've been made aware of your Andras Airfield project and I wanted to contact you to see if you'd like to have it spotlighted on 10 Minute Taxi. This looks like an interesting and exciting project and something that would be great for the show.

If you're interested in that, let me know.

Thanks,

I think the Andras Field Board she get on this opportunity I watch the 10 minute taxi show its very good and there is always new products on there I never heard of which is cool cause its like Attack of the Show for Flight Sim

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Andras Field Board she get on this opportunity I watch the 10 minute taxi show its very good and there is always new products on there I never heard of which is cool cause its like Attack of the Show for Flight Sim

Thank you very much for your input, they responded and I got it on last night's show! Awesome comment "Attack of the Show" Love it!