Northwest old colors

cfronze

hey guys, just wondering if anyone could do both the a321/320 in Northwest airlines old colors, here's a picture for reference. click heres another(yeah i know northwest never operated the 321, but i think it would look stunning in those colors, or even the 2003 "silver" colors)

Hello;

Nice looking livery,I had a question,when I first downloaded the livery,Fsx keep getting this fault,and shutting down,I un-installed the livery,Fsx then started normally,installed again,this time it worked,strange.

Mark

Wat was the fault exactly ?

With me when FS X crashed the reason given was ntdll.dll . This has been mentioned before on the forum but I can tell you it has nothing to do with the Northwest textures ..

You don;t mention which operating system you are using .

My system is Dual boot using Windows XP ( SP3 ) and Vista and the crashes were occuring in both systems but for different reasons .

On XP I stopped DEP from working with Internet Explorer and on Vista I was using IE9 ( beta ) which I have now uninstalled .

For the complete solution for XP , I suggest you Google for FSX ntdll.dll and look for a mention of AVSIM .

As for Vista I decided to uninstall IE9 as it was not working correctly and this appeared tofix the " problem " . Apparently another solution ( which I haven't tried yet ) with Vista is to run FS X under XP ( compatability ) .

John