Credits serial sent to wrong email address

Today I purchased what I believe are new credits, using the order form for AES Credits costing Eur 14.95.

Unfortunately, I forgot to alter my email address from my old one (speedbird@dsl...) to my new one (speedbird747@...). So the serial number will have been sent to an invalid address.

How can I recover my serial number?

Cheers, Richard McDonald Woods

• Developer

Today I purchased what I believe are new credits, using the order form for AES Credits costing Eur 14.95.

Unfortunately, I forgot to alter my email address from my old one (speedbird@dsl..) to my new one (speedbird747@...). So the serial number will have been sent to an invalid address.

Just check you orderhistory in the shop, there you find the Serials too.

• Aerosoft

Unfortunately, I forgot to alter my email address from my old one (speedbird@dsl...) to my new one (speedbird747@...). So the serial number will have been sent to an invalid address.

You should always be able to find the serial on your order history page!