Holiday Airports FSX ?

Waleed

Yes same problem for me, I can only see the FS9 version on the purchase page and if you go into your account and look at your latest purchases. Come on guys don't you test the store before releasing products to the public.

FSX download link is available now, I would hold off for a bit longer it appears to be still uploading to the store, if you try downloading it now you will end up with a corrupt file and have to do it all again, so please wait.

Thanks Andy, I am installing it now.

Only thing is, I am getting an option to install either static, or dynamic jetways.

I am not sure I quite understand the purpose of this as I will use AES.

Frame rates at Antalya X are shockingly bad as well and that's testing with the default FSX Bell Jet Ranger, god knows how bad its going to be with a PMDG aircraft. I've not seen frame rates this bad at an Aerosoft Airport for 2 years or more. I think there is something very wrong with it, my initial guess would be missing textures or light maps, I'll investigate further.

Ok that was an easy fix, if you look in the folder *:\.......\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Antalya X\Scenery you should see some files called; (The numbers are my emphasis and are not in the file names)

1. LTAI_objekt_place_Dense.BGL

2. LTAI_objekt_place_Medium.BGL

3. LTAI_objekt_place_Low.BGL

If you are getting bad frame rates then its a simple case of closing the sim down renaming the files one at a time and then retesting. So start with number 1 above and rename it to LTAI_objekt_place_Dense.BGL.off (notice ".off" added to the end of the name) then test again, if you have a decent PC you will probably find that frame rates will now be acceptable.

If you are still having problems then do the same thing with number 2 in the list above and rename it by adding .off to the end of the file name and retest, if its still not acceptable then finally you can rename item number 3, but I don't think anyone will need to go that far.

Can someone from Aerosoft tell if Monastir has been updated recently or that it is the same as v1.00 that I have.

The developer wanted to update the scenery and I delivered him photos for that.

Hello Gerard,

Still at V1.00 as I see it.

Did you send them to him after the product was released.

Hi Shaun,

Yes, after the original product was released.

The developer claimed that he was going to update some parts of the scenery so I sent him photos for that.

On the AS News page there was a request for photo's ( it is still there ) :

Aerosoft is searching for pictures from Kos and Monastir! Thursday, 18.02.2010

Right now Aerosoft is (among many other projects) working on two Mediterranean airports, Kos and Monastir. To develop them in the highest possible detail we are looking for every image and photo we can get our hands on, may this be holiday-snapshots or professional photos. ...

If you can and want to provide some images for us then please send them, in ZIP file format, to this email-address: anton.flichtbeil@aerosoft.de You can also send them on a CD to our company address! For sure you will get the products for free if we are able to use your images!

Links: [send E-Mail]

<< go back