Forum Maintenance Period (08/05/24) ×

The Beaver

George Kuhn

Hello.

Today I received my boxed version of the DHC-2 Beaver V2.3 for FSX.I bought mine from pcaviator.com

I only have two questions about the plane.Since my boxed version is V2.3.I want to ask are there any updates/fixes/patches for it,even though I received it today?.If there are any updates,where do I find them to download?.

Where can I find addon paints for this payware plane?.

THX

George Kuhn

Ok.I found all the available updates for the Beaver,and I found the paints.

In one of the updates it add's a long distance model.The readme about the update,doesn't say which model is the long distance one.Does anyone no which one it is,when I try to select it etc?.

I'm also looking for the GPS/NAV switch in any of the models.Where is it,on the VC panel?,unless it's some where else etc.I see the plane doesn't have a 2D panel.Is there any plans for one?.

THX

George Kuhn

Hello George,

It does actually state in the updates section about the Long Distance model.

This update adds 5 new liveries and one new long distance model created for PCPilot.

So you'll see a Beaver with a PCPilot livery and this is the long distance one.

Shaun, you and the team at Aerosoft better check the PC-pilot version of Beaver as I get the error message "Oh no, not the right aircraft. Same problem I did with the F-16. Maybe the same kind of error.

Shaun, you and the team at Aerosoft better check the PC-pilot version of Beaver as I get the error message "Oh no, not the right aircraft. Same problem I did with the F-16. Maybe the same kind of error.

I get that message too.

As far as I know, the only DHC2 thats affected by this is the PC Pilot one...I haven't had any other Beaver display the message ( though I have to say, I haven't gone through them all )

So, what is it in the PC Pilot one that makes it a long range version ? Something in the aircraft.cfg presumably ?

Hello Folks,

It seems to me that this happens on all aircraft they added ASC too.

Yes Shaun. It looks like the problem is with the conversion to ASC. Hopefully Aerosoft can fix this for all the affected aircrafts asap.