Wingview Sounds

simon747

Hi guys,

I know FSX has a weird system where it codes wingviews as exterior views....I like to use wingviews with internal sounds as it seems more real then sitting oustide on the wing! Has anyone succsesfully modified the sounds in Airbus X to incorporate internal sounds on wingviews? I have done this in the past by re-naming by changing the exterior sounds to interior via the files directly, however, this soundset is different and internal and extrernal sound files and file names etc etc are different alltogether.

Any help on how to get interior sounds on wingviews?

Cheers,

Simon

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I know FSX has a weird system where it codes wingviews as exterior views....I like to use wingviews with internal sounds as it seems more real then sitting oustide on the wing! Has anyone succsesfully modified the sounds in Airbus X to incorporate internal sounds on wingviews? I have done this in the past by re-naming by changing the exterior sounds to interior via the files directly, however, this soundset is different and internal and extrernal sound files and file names etc etc are different alltogether.

Cheers,

Simon

I looking the same interior wing views sound, I modified the sound but I don't like it how it sound, I what to used Fspassenger to sound like i'm in the passenger seat!

This is my video I modified with sony vegas, I want that Aerosoft could modified like my video sounds!

hope you like it and rate & commnet smile.gif

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

Cheers,

Simon

I agree! This was the biggest dissapointment when I purchased this product. The same goes for the PMDG 747, the wings are not modelled in the cabin view, therefore only exterior (loud!) sounds when in wingview. There is no way of editing the sounds without it sounding really bad! The only hope, (hint, hint Aerosoft!) is if there is released another version with wings modelled in the cabin view. I also really really miss the 2D panels. Track IR is ok, but it's hard to hit all the buttons sometimes as the pictures keeps moving/shaking all the time.

• Upvote 1