Ground vehicles driving "underground"

pennkiwi

Hi Shaun

Wonderful product - loving it! I have only noticed one "bug." Every now and then when I am taxiing, I look off to the side and see an occasional ground vehicle which appears to be driving parallel to my aircraft but "underground." Obviously by "underground" I don't mean that literally or it would be invisible! :rolleyes: But in terms of elevation, it appears to be below the aircraft. It seems random (though I haven't used the scenery long enough to see if there is a pattern). And I am not referring to the various underpasses etc. These vehicle appearances are not on the scenery roads and are travelling "undergroun" while surrounded by grass or whatever texture I encounter them at.

I have only seen it when taxiing on the ground. When perusing the scenery low and slow in a helicopter (what a pleasure!) it does not happen.

I will try to get a screen shot and if I do I will post it

Sorry, but from which Airport product you are talking?

Hi Oliver

I am so sorry - I thought I had posted this to the EDDM Munich forum. I will navigate back there and post again. I do have screenshots. It may involve your AESLite as they seem to be vehicles associated with them but I will try to put my information in the right forum!

Again - I apologize. :blush:

post-31635-054032800 1285350209_thumb.jp