US Cities "Los Angeles"

bradley27

Well since its clear and with evidence that FS Dreamteam are working hard at LAX would it be possible to have Aerosoft look at a possible "US Cities" L.A.?!?!

Realistic Hollywood hills, and surrounding areas Crenshaw, Downtown L.A and so on.....

Heres to wishing!

Having so many helipads within the downtown area alone is very tempting although performance wise this scenery won't be easy at all! I won't promise anything because I usually announce a city not before first screens can be shown. But the next two cities will definitely be something bigger than Niagara (and won't be started before Antarctica is done of course).

Bests,

Sascha

• 2 weeks later...

Having so many helipads within the downtown area alone is very tempting although performance wise this scenery won't be easy at all! I won't promise anything because I usually announce a city not before first screens can be shown. But the next two cities will definitely be something bigger than Niagara (and won't be started before Antarctica is done of course).

Bests,

Sascha

I say since Megascenery already does most of La Beautifully all we need now is a US Cities which will model all of the downtown buildings in great detail. Something along the lines of Blue Sky Scenery for FS9 "Downtown Los Angeles".