Trim for TO

Nyxx

A few points about this.

The FMS always reads the same trim 23.5 its greyed and never changers. Shame

The trim wheel does not work like all my other planes. Yes the keys binds move the trim wheel as it should be but.. when mouse over the trim wheel rolling the mouse wheel forward moves the trim wheel back :blink: roll the mouse wheel back moves the trim wheel forward. Wrong please fix this.

Does setting the trim to 23.5 do anything because to me setting the trim does nothing. Again shame you cannot make the FMC work out the trim setting and make this part of the bus work. Can you not make this work with the load out settings?

• Aerosoft

IO am not sure what you with the FMS as the Airbus does not have such a thing. The Trim can be seen on the lower ECAM if you select the F/CLT page. I seem able to control it there without problems. Do keep in mind the Airbus trim functions work very different from Boeing aircraft for example. As it is nearly fully automated we did not spend a lot of time on it.

I agree the mouse wheel action is not very logical, we'll see if that can be changed.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...