MCDU init page

aviateur22

hello i realize that it was not possible after the end of a flt to enter a new routing in the init A page

when i try to enter the ICAO code of airport , the MCDU don t take it

i also try the cold and dark after the first leg , but the old routing in the init A page is still here

thks a lot

• 2 weeks later...

Shaun,

I don t understand what u will tell me. The Problem is after the first leg of an flight, there is no chance to delete the to/from section in the mcdu. U have to restart FSX to do so. The user is reporting something about the navigraph files as an solution. So what is the solution of the problem ?

Greetings

Christian

Sorry Shaun,

but that doesn t work. After the first flight there is no chance to overwrite this section for a second flight. Also the load of a new plane does not delete this section. Solutions welcome...

Greetings

Christian

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Christian,

I'll ask about this to see if its being looked into.

hello guy

so any news on this problem?? i'm still not able to load a new FLT plan after having done a FLT (V1.21 installed on my computer)

brgds

• Upvote 1