Simcheck Airbus A300 compatible MCP Pro Goflight ?

lkn

Hello,I just bought the Airbus A300 and i'm very worry about one thing The ALT and HDG doesn't works !? I have a home cockpit,and fly on PMDG,Level D and others addons the MCP Pro works correctly I hope it's just a bug because that would says i can not use this one and i bought for nothing,,definetly i didn't read anywhere in the documentation and informations that the aircraft is not compatible with the MCP Pro Goflight Could u explain me how can i fix this problem please ? Thanks a lot Regards

Lkn

Hello,I just bought the Airbus A300 and i'm very worry about one thing The ALT and HDG doesn't works !? I have a home cockpit,and fly on PMDG,Level D and others addons the MCP Pro works correctly I hope it's just a bug because that would says i can not use this one and i bought for nothing,,definetly i didn't read anywhere in the documentation and informations that the aircraft is not compatible with the MCP Pro Goflight Could u explain me how can i fix this problem please ? Thanks a lot Regards

Lkn

Check the forum on Simchecksoftware.com for the reply...

Björn