ND issue on 1.10a

vali

Hello,

I copied the 1.10a files over existent 1.00 install and start to do more testing.

I've experimented some issues (BAT voltage descreasing fast, known issue) but also some other strange things which I need to test it myself some more.

What I noticed after I created a short FPLN (an airport tour) that the information displayed on the left ND is not the same on the right ND (which is not implemented but as I understood it should be a copy of the left one), when NAV, ARC and PLAN are selected. Range is set to 20Nm but it doesn't matter its value Is this by design? In my opinion copying the same info should be the right way (based on intended design of Airbus X).

Yes,

I agree the flightplan is only displayed on the left ND. And two more things.

1: There is a heading bug missing, which shows the adjusted heading when flying with autopilot

2: The number of displayed Airports. When I switch on the AIRPORT Button to see the surrounding Airports, with a high range setting (80, 120 NM) I see only a very

few Airports, but there are a lot more in the Area.

And sometimes it seems that there are displayed more Airports behind the Airplane then in front of it !?

Markus

2: The number of displayed Airports. When I switch on the AIRPORT Button to see the surrounding Airports, with a high range setting (80, 120 NM) I see only a very

Yes but it only shows airports with runways long enough to accommodate the Airbus.

Hello,

I don´t think so, today I did a Flight from EDDV to EDDF (Hannover to Frankfurt), Just after Take Off in Hannover with Heading south to Frankfurt (160 NM away) I switched on

the Airport Button and there were only 3 Airports visible and all of them in the Area of my departure Airport (Even with Range Setting to 320 NM).

But there should be Airports visible like EDVK, EDLP or EDDG.

All of them have a Runway long enough for an A321. But they were not shown !?

Markus

• Aerosoft

Yes,

I agree the flightplan is only displayed on the left ND. And two more things.

1: There is a heading bug missing, which shows the adjusted heading when flying with autopilot

And sometimes it seems that there are displayed more Airports behind the Airplane then in front of it !?

Markus

The right displays are simplified to keep the framerate as high as it is. The whole project is aimed around the right seat.

1) Solved in the 1.20 version.

2) We noticed the same but it is a hard one to solve without slowing down the systems a lot. Got to see if something can be done.

Ok, thank you.

I could solve the heading Bug problem on my own. I discovered, that the Heading bug was only at the A321 missing. So I used the ND from the A320. Problem solved.

I think the whole project is aimed around the LEFT seat.

I tried also to use the ND from the Pilot as well on the Co-Pilot side, but it reduces the Frame Rate a lot,

so I switched back to the original ND2 without Flight Plan on the right side. Its now fine for me.

Markus.

• Aerosoft

Ok, thank you.

I could solve the heading Bug problem on my own. I discovered, that the Heading bug was only at the A321 missing. So I used the ND from the A320. Problem solved.

I think the whole project is aimed around the LEFT seat.

I tried also to use the ND from the Pilot as well on the Co-Pilot side, but it reduces the Frame Rate a lot,

so I switched back to the original ND2 without Flight Plan on the right side. Its now fine for me.

Markus.

Oops, Left seat indeed.