Airbus X FSUIPC

simon747

Hi guys,

Thanks to all for your help so far. This is coming tommrrow so I can use the throttle:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thrustmaster-T-Flight-Hotas-PS3-compatible/dp/B001DMUCAC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1283508805&sr=8-3

Is there anything I need to do re: FSUIPC and Airbus X, never used a joystick before and I just want to use this for the throttle thats it!

Any pointers or is it just plug and play.... I have no idea what FSUIPC is...wub.gif

Don't worry Simon, you don't need FSUIPC. Just make sure you assign the throttle to the Throttle Axis in the FSX Control Setup.

Chris

(p.s. do actually try using the joystick for flying, you may find you like it! ;)

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Hi guys,

Thanks to all for your help so far. This is coming tommrrow so I can use the throttle:

http://www.amazon.co...83508805&sr=8-3

Is there anything I need to do re: FSUIPC and Airbus X, never used a joystick before and I just want to use this for the throttle thats it!

Any pointers or is it just plug and play.... I have no idea what FSUIPC is...wub.gif

Good, it's a set we use in the office a lot as it is simple and just works.

• Connect it to your PC.
  • DO NOT install any software that comes with it. Most of the time that's just stuff you'll never use.
  • Forget you ever heard about FSUIPC.
  • FSX should immediately see it and you'll be off and away.

• Upvote 1

Good, it's a set we use in the office a lot as it is simple and just works.

• Connect it to your PC.
  • DO NOT install any software that comes with it. Most of the time that's just stuff you'll never use.
  • Forget you ever heard about FSUIPC.
  • FSX should immediately see it and you'll be off and away.

Thanks Mathijis and Chris! Hopefully will get airborne tommorrow. You all have done a great job; been taxing around and it is smooth as heck!! Sounds brilliant! VC bright and gauages readable.