Help With Kbos V3

Jet22

i have KBOS v3 and yesterday i install the update to V3.1 all is ok, but when i active KBOS V3.1 with AES (2.05) i lose the memorial flags.

Please Help

yeah it support AES but if i have Aerosoft MA KBOS with the memorial flags. When i active MA KBOS i will lose the memorial flags?

yeah it support AES but if i have Aerosoft MA KBOS with the memorial flags. When i active MA KBOS i will lose the memorial flags?

Hi jet22 thats correct you will lose the flags for now if you active aes, like Oliver mentioned the jetway with the flags is part of the scenery, that came with boston v3. once you activate aes you will lose the flags. Oliver the developer of aes has not put the flags in aes yet.

• Developer

why can't you just believe, what we've allready told you in the FlyTampa forum?! <_<

Why should he trust you, when he is not even able/willing to trust the statement of the developer? :wub:

Btw: Thanks Silverbird trying to help him for understanding my statement :D

It is a 5 minutes job to add this flag to the AES Jetway as a static object, but when I do it, I want to do it better then this, to give the poeple for which they stay the correct intension in memorial, so when the flags come in AES, they will fly in the wind :) realistic :D I hope :blink:(can anyone give me a mathematic code for flag skin animations :blush: )