Where Is Munich?

petsumnets

Hi all,

As I understood recently from Aerosoft, they said that Munich would be released soon and champagne bottles could be put cold for the close release.

Now we are almost 3 months further and they release Andras, Antalya, Faro.....

I wonder when I can open my champagne to celebrate Munich...?

Greetings

Hi

you can assume that he won't be released on September he come on December for Fs2004 earliest, i think. Rainer Duda said a few times ago on the german Forum there's still many work to do. I hope he will be released soon.

Regards Dani

• Aerosoft

Hi all,

As I understood recently from Aerosoft, they said that Munich would be released soon and champagne bottles could be put cold for the close release.

Now we are almost 3 months further and they release Andras, Antalya, Faro.....

I wonder when I can open my champagne to celebrate Munich...?

Greetings

In contrast to most of our esteemed competitors we got multiple development teams. At at given moment we could be working on 12 project without them having any connections and not using the same resources. As said Munich is not done internally and we got no new information. For us Faro and Cusco are the next two scenery projects to be released.