My traffic 2010

Dear people,

I've lately installed My traffic 2010, But i keep getting the warning that there are multiple units with the same name.

It's pretty annoying.

I'm out of options so any help would be nice.

Dear people,

I've lately installed My traffic 2010, But i keep getting the warning that there are multiple units with the same name.

It's pretty annoying.

I'm out of options so any help would be nice.

Hi, did you disable the entry MyTrafficX in the Sceneries Liberary ? If not do so and all works fine again.

Hope I could help.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Perfectflyer,

Out of options maybe not, did you check this thread here.

My problem is different but I also seek help. I have installed My Traffic 2010 into Win 7 -64 bit. All seemed to install without problem. Except the Sound Patch box never appeared. I did a repair run, but again nothing.

Is this a known Win 7 issue, and is there a cure? I could not find any patches in the Download section, and I can't figure out on the DVD which file contains the Sound Patch.

If possible a link to download the Sound Patch would be the simplest, or a direction to the Sound Patch on the DVD would be appreciated. Danke

My problem is different but I also seek help. I have installed My Traffic 2010 into Win 7 -64 bit. All seemed to install without problem. Except the Sound Patch box never appeared. I did a repair run, but again nothing.

Is this a known Win 7 issue, and is there a cure? I could not find any patches in the Download section, and I can't figure out on the DVD which file contains the Sound Patch.

If possible a link to download the Sound Patch would be the simplest, or a direction to the Sound Patch on the DVD would be appreciated. Danke

(FSX Folder name)\MyTraffic\PatchSound.exe