Simcheck A300 Controls Issue

mdemons12

Hey guy's,

I have the simcheck a300 and may i say it is a great piece of software, but i cant use my flight yoke or rudder pedals with it. I can use the keyboard but nothing happens when i uses the yoke. Everything in the cokpit is fine, i can see the yoke, all the buttons work it is just this. It really is the only problem with this great plane.

I am running FSX With sp2 and FSUIPC and Windows XP 32bit

Hey guy's,

I have the simcheck a300 and may i say it is a great piece of software, but i cant use my flight yoke or rudder pedals with it. I can use the keyboard but nothing happens when i uses the yoke. Everything in the cokpit is fine, i can see the yoke, all the buttons work it is just this. It really is the only problem with this great plane.

I am running FSX With sp2 and FSUIPC and Windows XP 32bit

Hi!

Not sure what may be going on here, but if the controls don't work it means that the hydraulics are not connected properly.

Confirm you have the latest FSUIPC version (4.6 or higher, not necessary to register) and that the engines are running. No engines -> controls won't work.

After you start the engines try loading the ready for taxi panel state and see if that makes a difference.

Let me know how it goes...

Björn

Hey, i am positive it is not the hydraulics because i can use the keyboard. I think it is somewhere in its compatibility with controllers

The reason why I suspected the hydraulics is because I disable joystick input when the hydraulics are off, I don't disable the keyboard input. So confirm even with engines on, all hydraulics switches set to normal operations (so for instance after loading the ready for taxi situation) you still don't have control?

Can you send some screenshots of your panel set-up?

Björn