problems to load aircrafts

flyboy_97

Hi i can´t load a aicraft my aircraft that i had downloaded when i change my aircraft i have downloaded it shut fsx down so what shall i do???

thanks in advance

Hi i can´t load a aicraft my aircraft that i had downloaded when i change my aircraft i have downloaded it shut fsx down so what shall i do???

thanks in advance

What aircraft did you download? Does it show up in the previewscreen? Does fsx crash when you pick it, or when you load it from free flight? Is it FSX native/compatible?

A bit more info may help us help you smile.gif

• Deputy Sheriffs

still not quite clear, what your problem is:

- you downloaded an aircraft from aerosoft? If not, wrong forum.

-if yes, did you install it as mentioned in the manual; what OS? ......

Otto

The only AC-130 I know of for FSX is the EXPANSION model for the Captain Sim C-130.

If you don't have the original product, the expansion is no good to you.

i downloaded ac-130 is the aircraft and it dosn´t shows in previewscreen it is that it shut down.

If it is the the capt sim addon, better ask support at their site. If not, check if it is compatible with FSX. The fact that it doesn't show in your preview means that something of the addon conflicts with fsx. Might be a gauge, textures or even something wrong at your aircraft cfg. But as my forum colleague Snave mentioned, you are very limited with info.