A300 config.exe

Costas

Hi,

When I try to run the A300 configurator, I get get a warnig message: "Die Anwendung konnte nicht richtig initialisiert werden ( 0xc0000135). Klicken Sie auf OK, um die Anwendung zu beenden."

What have I done wrong? The A300 runs fine in FSX by the way, no problems.

Martin

Edit: Same problems with Flightplan Converter and Texture Installer

Hi,

When I try to run the A300 configurator, I get get a warnig message: "Die Anwendung konnte nicht richtig initialisiert werden ( 0xc0000135). Klicken Sie auf OK, um die Anwendung zu beenden."

What have I done wrong? The A300 runs fine in FSX by the way, no problems.

Martin

Edit: Same problems with Flightplan Converter and Texture Installer

Hi,

Looks like you may not have the .NET version 3.5 installer on your computer, which Operating system are you using ?

Björn

Hi,

Looks like you may not have the .NET version 3.5 installer on your computer, which Operating system are you using ?

Björn

Thank You for the quick reply. System is Windows XP.

Thank You for the quick reply. System is Windows XP.

I thought so, in Vista and Win7 the .NET library is part of the windows installation.

You will need to download andinstall the .NET 3.5 or 4.0 library on your computer to run these extra programs as they are written in VB.net and CSharp.

Download page for .NET 4.0 library

Let me know if that fixed it for you.

Björn

Yes, I think that´s a good answer :).  I just looked into System --> Software and couldn´t find anything this .net framework, whereas on my laptop there it is. I remember, that I made several big changes recently on my HD, when I set up several things in regard to FSX. So maybe, I deleted this feature.

Thank You very much for the superb support and the link to MS.

I will report, if I was successful.

Martin

Sorry,

installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4 from your link. After reboot I now get an initialization error:

"Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application".

"Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application".

At least it is a different message from before ;)

Looks like installing 4.0 wil not automatically enable progs written in 3.5.

To be safe you should probably also install 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5, it's a hastle but once you all these installer you will be able to run all other .NET based programs also.

.NET 2.0

.NET 3.0

.NET 3.5

Björn

Meanwhile I did a Windows Update Search and found a cumulative Update for .NET Framework. This installed a lot of things, and also the 2.0, 3.0 SP2 and 3.5 SP1 Versions. A reasonable amount of Megabites, but that did it :).

All Configurator, Converter and Texture Installer now running.

Thank you again for your kindly help, Björn.

Martin

Meanwhile I did a Windows Update Search and found a cumulative Update for .NET Framework. This installed a lot of things, and also the 2.0, 3.0 SP2 and 3.5 SP1 Versions. A reasonable amount of Megabites, but that did it  :).

All Configurator, Converter and Texture Installer now running.

Thank you again for  your kindly help, Björn.

Martin

Ahhh... that puts a smile on my face !

Glad I could help!

Björn