Problems with Mega Airports Budapest and Schiphol

andqui

Budapest: The support vehicles and airstairs are missing textures, but otherwise everything else works.

Amsterdam: I'm having some problem which prevents me from seeing any 3d objects at schiphol- even with the aerosoft scenery disabled. The default scenery won't even show up. I only have the fs2004 ground textures as well as AI planes parked around various places in space. When I enable the aerosoft scenery, the positions of these AI planes change, so I know the new afcad is being read and that the aerosoft folders are registered in the scenery library correctly. But there seems to be some kind of exclude preventing the buildings from showing up, weather their the default ones or the aerosoft ones. I had the cloud9 demo installed before this, but I ran its uninstaller before I installed the aerosoft version. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Mega Airport Schiphol multiple times, to no avail.

Does anyone have any idea what's stopping the buildings from showing up at schiphol, or how I could start to go about fixing it? I have absolutely no idea where to go from here.

thanks for the help

Okay, I've fixed the Amsterdam issue. I didn't realize that the AFCAD had to be in the Mega Airprot Schiphol schiphol scenery folder

The missing textures on the LHBP vehicles/airstairs are still bugging me. Any ideas?

Hello andqui,

What version of Budapest do you have installed.

Also can you post a screenshot of the vehicles with missing textures, please leave the co-ordinates showing on the screenshot so I can see exactly where you are.

My installer is labeled as "AS_BUDAPEST2007_FS2004_V135.exe"

These three screenshots show the problem- the various objects scattered around the tarmac like truks, baggage carts, air stairs, and barriers lack textures.

The coordinates can be seen in the upper left corner.

post-31695-127618594141_thumb.jpgpost-31695-127618596122_thumb.jpgpost-31695-127618595151_thumb.jpg

I'm having trouble registering my LHBP. I go to the updates section, then sign in with my account and password. I can get the update for Mega Airport Amsterdam just fine. Budapest is not in the list of avaliable updates, so I hit "Do you want to register another product?" From there, I select "Mega Airport Budapest" from the list, select download version, enter my email and my serial number, but it says that either the email or serial is incorrect. The serial worked just fine when I was installing it.

Hello Andqui,

If you write to support@aerosoft.com they will do it for you, but I had a request already today which might have been yours.

yeah, that was me. Thanks for sorting that out.

I installed the 1.5 update and the problem is still there. Any other ideas? Does anyone know the names of the textures the vehicle models use, so I can check if they're there?

thanks

Hello Andqui,

What I can suggest is you find the cab file on your original FS9 installation discs which carries all the default Textures for the Texture Folder, and unzip it to a loaction other than FS9 and then copy all the textures back into the FS9 texture folder and see what happens.

You can search the Cab files with Winzip.

Hello Andqui,

The only thing I can suggest is to un-install the scenery and if using WIndows Vista/7 is to right click on the installer Icon when re-installing and select, "run as Administrator" then see if the textures re-appear.

Hello Andqui,

The only thing I can suggest is to un-install the scenery and if using WIndows Vista/7 is to right click on the installer Icon when re-installing and select, "run as Administrator" then see if the textures re-appear.

Put all the textures from your Budapest scenery in the standard Textures map of FS9 and i think that your problem will be solved.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,

Ad

Put all the textures from your Budapest scenery in the standard Textures map of FS9 and i think that your problem will be solved.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,

Ad

that worked! thank you!