Should Mallorca X display Autogen in FS9?

calasanvicente

Hello,

I have Mallorca X installed on FS9, and have houses and trees, etc around the perimeters of the airport itself, but thats it. There is no autogen around the island, just textures. Is this how it should be with FS9? Does the autogen around the island only appear in FSX?

Many thanks.

• Developer

Maybe you have previous installed a freeware scenery of this area, which must be removed complete?

Hello calasanvicente,

Try making sure the old scenery is removed in the scenery library, then un-install it if possible, then check, if its still not working disable all other 3rd party scenery in the scenery library except the affected one and then restart the sim.

Before I do anything, I just want to double check what I've explained.

I've just been to fly around Mallorca X Island to check if there is any autogen outside the airport area. There is, however not a lot. The majority are trees and the odd building. Is this how it should be?

And also, Shaun, a while back you said if I sent you my AFCAD file for Mallorca X, you could fix it so 24L could be used for landing. I send you a PM asking for an email address to send it to. Is this still okay and did you get it?

Thanks,

• Developer

Before I do anything, I just want to double check what I've explained.

I've just been to fly around Mallorca X Island to check if there is any autogen outside the airport area. There is, however not a lot. The majority are trees and the odd building. Is this how it should be?

Yes, that what you see around island, the major focus (also for autogen) is around the airport and Palma. It is not a VFR Scenery.