Vote!

Hill

767 package  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which 767 package should I buy?

• 1) Captain Sim 767
    • 2) Level D Simulations 767
    • 3) Neither I have suggested a much better tubeliner to purchase in a post.

Your prob sick to the back teeth of voting and elections if your British but I need your guys help with the following.

I'm looking to buy a couple of FSX aircraft.

My first question is what 757 add on options are there except captain sim (would I be mad to go for anything other than captain sim for that matter)

and secondly please place your vote regarding which 767 package you believe is best (if you want to say why in a post then please do so)

lets hope we actually get a majority on this at least.

Rich

Your prob sick to the back teeth of voting and elections if your British but I need your guys help with the following.

I'm looking to buy a couple of FSX aircraft.

My first question is what 757 add on options are there except captain sim (would I be mad to go for anything other than captain sim for that matter)

and secondly please place your vote regarding which 767 package you believe is best (if you want to say why in a post then please do so)

lets hope we actually get a majority on this at least.

Rich

here is the best 757 I have ever found for FSX, it's called " Quality Wings Simulation " and it is wourth the 45 dollars and there is so much to it and there is a forum where the Team will help you out if you have problems. They have 120+ Liveries and then there are tons of Repainters who have done repaints.

The site http://qwsim.com/index.php/home

Engine sounds PW and RR

The Promotional Video

VC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ffUOErzi4s&feature=related

Forums http://forum.qwsim.com/

and on their youtube site you can find alot of videos of this plane.

You will get 757-200 Passenger RR and PW Engines with and without Winglets

757-200 Rolls Royce RB211-535C and Pratt & Whitney PW2000

757-200 C-32 United States Of America PW

757-200F Package Freighter RR and PW

757-200F Special Freighter RR and PW

757-200F Special Freighter Rolls Royce RB211-535C

757-300 Passenger RR and PWwith and without Winglets

And you can choose form having a Retro, RetroHD, standard ( Main ) standard HD ( MainHD ) and you can choose from having a VC and no wingviews or No VC and wingviews.

Hope this helps

Regards Birgir

Everyone loves the level D, but in my opinion it is outdated and not as nice as the CS. obviously it is better on fps, and you can oad panel states, but all in all the systems are fairly similar in extensiveness. and the CS has much much better graphics. i get and average 19 fps on a 2.26 ghz system. not bad for me. besides if you get the CS you can buy the other variations at will.