Germany West or Ultimate Terrain X Europe?

Steveyb

Hi gents, I"m trying to improve my frame rates in and around Mega Airport Frankfurt X.. do I stick with what I have installed at present (Ultimate Terrain X Europe),, or do I try Germany West being it"s photoreal scenery...I know that my Horizon VFR scenery around Heathrow gives me considerable fps increase over default scenery..not sure the effect over using germany west over UTX europe.......any help greatly appreciated

thanks

Just purchased UT X-E and at present do not have an issue with frame rates but, have not really delved into the add on at present so cannot comment further.

I would say it depends on what you want. From my experience using VFR Germany with autogen activated will not bring you an increase in FPS over UTX. If you want to use it like VFR England (without autogen), I expect it will increase the framerate. If you are using photoscenery + autogen + a fast aircraft you may get issues with blurred ground textures after flying fast in one direction for a while.