How to Trim my Bush....Hawk :)

mcgrouch

Ailerons? Where are they? The only way im stopping myself from flying in a left circle is to make the copilot fat ass 170 lbs too. tongue.gif

But it still creeps to the left i guess due to torque. Default FSX autopilot and mapping aileron keys to my joystick isn't working. Cool plane but i'd like to not babysit it so much on longer flights. smile.gif

• 5 weeks later...

Ailerons? Where are they? The only way im stopping myself from flying in a left circle is to make the copilot fat ass 170 lbs too. tongue.gif

But it still creeps to the left i guess due to torque. Default FSX autopilot and mapping aileron keys to my joystick isn't working. Cool plane but i'd like to not babysit it so much on longer flights. smile.gif

You add right (or left, as appropriate) rudder FIRST, to counteract the torque, then a little bit of aileron to counter any roll created by the rudder (watch the ball to ensure you don't side-slip).

If she's going left, add right rudder.

Best regards,

Robin.