airport simulator

Gaura Mohana

Hi there

i am just wondering if a airport simulator exists.

something where we have to drive the baggage carts, Load/Unload the pallets, Move/connect the jetways, etc?

i tried googling, but i didnt find any results.

• Upvote 1

Hi there

i am just wondering if a airport simulator exists.

something where we have to drive the baggage carts, Load/Unload the pallets, Move/connect the jetways, etc?

i tried googling, but i didnt find any results.

This is probably not what you are looking for, but I remember a game called "Airport inc". That was really fun. It was like an Airport strategy game I think it came out awhile ago, possibly in the late 90's. I think it bacame Airport Tycoon. It was quite fun, you built a small airport to start and then developed it into something much larger. You could go in and build checkout desks and airport lounges... it was quite fun. It's a shame someone hasn't made a modern version of it. I bet it would look superb with DirectX 11.

Rhydian

• Upvote 2

yeah. what i imageined, was like we are sitting in the front of the jetway and we see a 747 taxing in (in 3D ofcourse) so we start moving the jetbridge(S) on. hit the plane too hard, and we lose points. etc

• Upvote 3

What a surprise, another +1 for Guara. This must be your lucky day...

EDIT: Ok, I'll stop now. Please be so kind and do the same with the self-voting.

• Upvote 2