Rain in virtual cockpit

keives

Real air with the duke have done it,PMDG with the j41 have done it.Rain on the virtual cockpit window,it seems to have no impact on performance.It would be nice to see this on the twotter and the beaver,Real air did this with a patch.I wonder if anyone else will take this up,it certainly looks so much better when it is raining.

Real air with the duke have done it,PMDG with the j41 have done it.Rain on the virtual cockpit window,it seems to have no impact on performance.It would be nice to see this on the twotter and the beaver,Real air did this with a patch.I wonder if anyone else will take this up,it certainly looks so much better when it is raining.

trust me. if you remove the rain on the window effect, you will gain a lot of FPS. 

and some of our computers can barely handle vanilla FSX as it is (our as in the FS community)

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Sorry no plans to update the Twin Otter and the Beaver at this moment. These are both projects that are two years old and we are focusing on new projects at this moment.