Frankfurt Aiport

sac601

I purchased the Frankfurt airport a while ago and I purchase the new update. I installed th new update and there were gates everywhere nt attached to any part of the airport. So I deeted everything and installed the new update X FS9 and it is all screw up. Can I please have soe help?

Thank you.

Al

Did you activate EDDF 2005 in AES?

And is EDDF 2005 completely removed?

Same happend to me after switching from FlyTampa's KBOS v2.1 to KBOS v3.

What you need to do is deactivate EDDF 2005 in AES and if you want to activate EDDF 2008.

I deleted everything and tried to load the Mega Airport Frankfurt but there is a message saying (THIS UPDATE REQUIRED AND INSTALLED VERSION OF MEGA AIRPORT FRANKFURT. Can anyone explained to me how to install my scenery in teh right way step by step. It cost me a lot of momey and I would like to get it working fine. It is off in AES.

Thanks

Al

aboulian@rogers.com

• Aerosoft

I deleted everything and tried to load the Mega Airport Frankfurt but there is a message saying (THIS UPDATE REQUIRED AND INSTALLED VERSION OF MEGA AIRPORT FRANKFURT. Can anyone explained to me how to install my scenery in teh right way step by step. It cost me a lot of momey and I would like to get it working fine. It is off in AES.

Thanks

Al

aboulian@rogers.com

Did you use the de-installer for this product? I read 'deleted' and that seems to indicate that you just removed the product, leaving the less visible parts. If you did I would suggest you just download the complete files again from our server, they will not need any updates?

I deleted it from the system now and reinstalled it and it work fine. Only one thing is that some airplane behind are in the taxi ways. They are B747. IS it normal?

Thanks

Al