FMC

Pltskiracer

Nice package and a lot of fun to fly. I love the 2d panel!! The INS is a nice touch but I would love an FMC addition. Any chance of seeing an FMC version??? The INS requires the lat/long's, enroute charts and sid's star's with lat/longs. It is a lot of work for a casual "simmer". The FMC is also a bit more realistic in todays environment. Are there any realistic add-on FMC's that will work with this great package???

Christian

Nice package and a lot of fun to fly. I love the 2d panel!! The INS is a nice touch but I would love an FMC addition. Any chance of seeing an FMC version??? The INS requires the lat/long's, enroute charts and sid's star's with lat/longs. It is a lot of work for a casual "simmer". The FMC is also a bit more realistic in todays environment. Are there any realistic add-on FMC's that will work with this great package???

Christian

Hi Christian,

There are some real A300's now flying with various models of FMC that have been upgrades from the A310 and 300-600. Our model will only model the original aircraft but the with flight plan conversion tools included it does make planning flights a lot easier but not as easy a 767 with an FMC. As far as I am aware there are no compatible 3d party FMC's that you can use.

The INS is all part of the fun with this aircraft biggrin.gif

Take care

The INS is all part of the fun with this aircraft biggrin.gif

Yes, it is really great fun when you type "E" instead of "W" unintended and the Aircraft turns suddenly 180° at a Waypoint.

The only thing what you are thinking is "WTF" and starting busy to find your error :blink: .

This is pure flying, it divides Eagles from the Chickens :lol:

So now you must change your avatar! :lol:

Maybe into something like this:

eagleaviator.jpg

Sorry, just kidding, couldn't resist.

Byt the way: has anyone tried Ernie's Integrated Simavionics with this bird?

http://secure.simmar...28isg1%29.phtml

Hi, didn't try nad guess I won't.

Reason:

The both CDU's are 3d modelled so replacing with a flat gauge like the ISG FMC would be useless!

furthermore, where to put the ND??

The guges of the A300 are not that big to replace with ND!

And maybe if the other gauges will have to be removed a bit and the main texture of the MIP already contains the pictures of the gauges so you would have to change it as well.

And finally the AP is working not like the std from FSX but a custom way so I'm not sure if it would be coupable!

One thing I could imagine to add a WX Radar to the left and right displays .

Rgds, Patrick