Some News

Chaders

Hi All,

As some of you know 2 years ago I gave up my job as the manager of the Harrogate Millets store to persue a career in flying. This week I managed to pass my Instructor rating. I'd been trying to get this done since mid December but the weather had other ideas. I'd booked yet another test this monday at Leeds but again the met stopped play. After speaking to Craig (the examiner) he mentioned that if I could get to Sleap (EGCV) on tuesday morning he could fit me in. All went well and I managed to get through, I'm now starting work part time as an instructor at Multiflight. It's not the end of the journey by a long way but it is a strong step in the right direction. I should earn my first money from flying next week, weather permitting and I've earmarked that for treating my long suffering wife who has supported me through this.

Hi All,

As some of you know 2 years ago I gave up my job as the manager of the Harrogate Millets store to persue a career in flying. This week I managed to pass my Instructor rating. I'd been trying to get this done since mid December but the weather had other ideas. I'd booked yet another test this monday at Leeds but again the met stopped play. After speaking to Craig (the examiner) he mentioned that if I could get to Sleap (EGCV) on tuesday morning he could fit me in. All went well and I managed to get through, I'm now starting work part time as an instructor at Multiflight. It's not the end of the journey by a long way but it is a strong step in the right direction. I should earn my first money from flying next week, weather permitting and I've earmarked that for treating my long suffering wife who has supported me through this.

Wow, congrats on many aspects here Chaders; leaving a safe job to pursue what you love, and earning your Instructor wings! Keep us posted on your progress.

• 2 weeks later...