DX10 / Wilco Airbus

James Street

Hi everybody! I have FSX runing on my PC, with excellent graphics in HD and DX10. But I've a problem: I installed Wilco Airbus (Vol.1 Deluxe and Vol.2). When I go to FREE FLIGHT>SELECT AIRCRAFT, the textures from Wilco, it just appears the Airbus House. Some people say that the problem might be in the use of "PREVIEW DIRECTX 10". I don't know if is it, probably not.

Regards,

James Street.

upon installation of the wilco airbus packs, only the airbus house liveries are included. You can get free liveries from the wilco site, and other sources around the web.

Well, I downloaded it but, it just appears .psd files (PSD Format Image), nothing of executable files.

you're downloading the repaint kit...

to download complete repaints, click the file size next to the livery you want, under the correct sim.

For example, if you want the A319 in Air France colors, click the '7.39 MB' next to it...

The download will start including the correct exe file...

Hi man! I did what you said and it worked. Thank you for solving my problem. But now it appeared other problem: when I select an aircraft from Wilco's repaints,SOME of them makes Flight Simulator stop to work and restart. Do you have this problem?How can I solve it?

Thank you by all your time,

James Street.

I'm glad you found the liveries...

However, I'm sorry, but I can't help you with the other problem you're having. Never experienced it myself at the moment.

I get quite good FPS, ranging from 15 to 25 (locked at 25 to remove stutters), depending on weather and location. This isn't high enough to do aerobatics, but it's sufficient for airline flights.

I really like that, considering I always run all aircraft settings at ultra high...

When I remove the lock, it goes up to about 35-40, but with to much stuttering for my taste.

Other settings are turned down as needed of course.

I'm running FSX Acceleration on a laptop with Dual 2.53 GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, 2x 500 GB HDD, 17" screen, and a NVIDIA Geforce 9600 M GT.

OS is windows 7 prof.

I hope you get your problem solved!!

Oh, very nice for a labtop.The CPU ghZ's are almost the mines. I asked this to you because of my FPS. When I'm flying at a Mega Airport's Scenery, with very traffic (like Lufthansa, Berlim Tegel, Brussels, CDG...) they drop drastically! I will put some printscreens of my FSX Settings.

Thanks for all.

p.s.: I went to Belgium last year, in April...nice country! The best I visited already. There's just one that equals to it: Germany. Ostend, the only place where there's cost to the North Sea.

Hello James,

HOW TO SETUP your Wilco Product under Windows-VISTA\7 :

* Uninstall any existing version of your Wilco Product

* Go into program files\microsoft games\

* highlight Flight Simulator X folder and right-click on it

* Select the SECURITY tab

* Click on your username (not on Administrator 1)

* Click on the 'edit' option (it should have a pic of a shield on the button with edit next to it)

* Then you should be prompted by Vista security module, click on 'ALLOW'

* Then tick the 'Full Control' box and press 'OK'

* Reinstall the latest version of your Wilco Product

You should then be able to use your Wilco Product.

Hi Shaun! That's what I did! But when I select some of the Wilco Airbus aircraft to fly (I´m talking about he liveries I downloaded) it says on the corner "Fatal Error. Microsoft Flight Simulator is restarting.". It means a error that ocurred on Flight Simulator.

I don't know exactilly. Because this happened just one time. The second time that I tried the liveries that did the problem, it was okay.But I didn't try all liveries I installed. Just some. I remember one that make error: TAP Air POrtugal A330-200