London Heathrow Mega Airport

ENARC

I have recently purchased a new computer with Windows 7 and the hardware speed requirements to run Microsoft FS X.

When starting a flight at LHR all is normal, but soon after after take off the runways disappear and do not reappear on approach either. I have ran the software previously with FS2004 with no problems. Are there any compatibility problems with Windows 7, FS X and LHR software or settings that I have missed?

I have recently purchased a new computer with Windows 7 and the hardware speed requirements to run Microsoft FS X.

When starting a flight at LHR all is normal, but soon after after take off the runways disappear and do not reappear on approach either. I have ran the software previously with FS2004 with no problems. Are there any compatibility problems with Windows 7, FS X and LHR software or settings that I have missed?

I had this issue.

In order to go easy on frame rates there is a low res apron image with will dissappear when you are close tp egll - If you go to your FSX folder/aerosoft/Mega Airport London Heathrow/ Scenery.

You will find a file called Apron_fsx.BGL Create a backup folder and move that file to the back up folder. The low res apron will not be shown as you approach/take off and you will be able to see egll from a distance....

I did as you suggested and pleased to inform you that it solved my problem. Thank you for you help it is very much appreciated.

I'm simply the messenger...I'm pleased it works for you :)