Lukla X Mission Pack

Just Fly

Hello!

When I bought the Lukla Scenery (a wonderful and very challenging add-onwink.gif), I had three links to files to download: Lukla FSX, Lukla FS2004 and Lukla X Missions. I downloaded them all, but I installed only the Lukla X package and had two missions: "Lukla Landing" and "Lukla Rescue" (both in two versions - with the Caravan and with the Twin Otter).

Now, after having discussed about this great product on your forums and made some searches on the Web, I have the impression I missed something: lots of people talk about a "Yeti searching" mission that I don't have.

So, are the missions from the "Lukla X Missions" package already included in the "default" package or are they extra-missions?

Thanks in advance.

You should download the Lukla X Missions package from your account.

Done just after purchasing!

As far as I can remember the included missions are not the Yeti and rescue mission...

Could you please check what are they? (I mean if they are called "Lukla Landing" and "Lukla Rescue" (the second one is a SAR mission for a crashed Mi-8 crew's rescue))

I read about the "Yeti" mission on this web-page. But now, I have re-read this review and apparently it's only a FS2004 pre-saved flight.