Mega Airport London update

rocher737

Hello to all,

is there any update concerning the closed taxiways in the Mega Airport London scenery?

Many of the taxiways on the former runway are closed in this scenery and have to be updated.

Also, some designations have changed.

Help appreciated!

Thanks and Greetings,

Ron

Hello Ron,

Any updates that are available for this airport are at the FAQs/Updates Section at www.aerosoft.com

Hi Shaun,

thanks for your reply. I know of this Section but cannot find any Updates concerning the issue with the closed taxiways.

It is weird, the scenery is "under construction", so to speak, but the work is not "progressing".

Many of the taxiways are not accesible because of virtual barriers.

So, when I fly online on IVAO I often cannot follow the instructions of the controllers.

No way to remove them?

Hello Ron,

If you need to keep up with current situations because of flying with IVAO it might be an idea to invest in and AFCAD Utility which allows you to make alterations to the gate allocations parking taxiways frequencies etc as a lot of scenery devs do it as it is at the time of making..