• 1 month later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have just uploaded two new updates. If you were fully up to date you are now running version 1.20. AS_F16-Fighting-Falcon_UPD_ALL_to_121.exe this one will update all existing versions to the late

Mr. Kok, I think your trying to get on my "good-side" again; its working.... Thank you (Merci!) for finally making this update. Also, how can I get both loud and soft VC sound sets to see whic

Merci, Mr. Kok! I just installed the v1.20->1.21 update and It did modified the aircraft.cfg files so I need to reinsert repaints, Shockwave lights, my launchbar/tailhook settings, etc. which is

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

Gentlemen,

I've flown the Aersoft F-16 since it came out. It's a great plane! The aircraft has huge potencial to compete with the Milviz F-15E.

I wonder if you thought about reopening the project and updating the VC and avionics?

v/r

Bryan Bedwell

Gentlemen,

I've flown the Aersoft F-16 since it came out. It's a great plane! The aircraft has huge potencial to compete with the Milviz F-15E.

I wonder if you thought about reopening the project and updating the VC and avionics?

v/r

Bryan Bedwell

Not sure if thats possible as the developer stopped working for Aerosoft some time ago.

I don't know anything about what it would take to "update" your -16.. but it is the prettiest jet in FSX and a modernized or even a new version compatible with TackPack, wow ! $$$ for you.

Thanks

paul

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1